-->

Sunday, March 11, 2018

Used Baby Wipe ATC???

Ewwww...!  No, it's not really as bad as it sounds.  I used a baby wipe to clean up some paint on my craft mat.  After it dried I cut and ripped and pulled it apart, sewed it onto a background, added a few bits and bobs and called it good.


Talking about using things in my stash and/or supplies I haven't used in a while...
my sewing machine was SO dusty!  Truth is, my husband uses it as storage for his clothes - just throws them on top.  Arghhh... So it's usually just too much of a hassle to unbury it.  He was on a roll the other day and cleaned everything up so I was inspired. 

See the little beads?  Wow, those have been in my stash for a good 6 or 7 years at least.  The thread is ancient, too.  Yes, my peeps, I'm keeping myself honest and sticking to the 'use your damn stuff' mantra for 2018!

No comments: