-->

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Holiday Cards 2017

I have still more holiday cards to share (it feels like I'm on a bit of a roll after a long hiatus).  Here we go...

I love the added snowflakes on the inside of the card (which you can only barely see).  This one can be found HERE in my Etsy shop.


Out come the toasty mugs again.  This time with a more Christmas-y flair - at least colorwise.  I've got these in the shop, too, right HERE.

 I'm having fun with these pop-up gift card holders this year.


One of my co-workers has a side job at a small cafe and she has graciously offered to peddle my wares at their holiday boutique in a couple of weeks.  (This nudged the elves to get busy for sure.)  If you live in the greater Seattle area and want to get some delicious grub and score some holiday goodies check out The Sydney Bakery Cafe & Wine Bar in Mukilteo.  The holiday boutique starts Dec. 9th.

While I was working on these today, I had the movie,White Christmas, playing on my laptop (thank you, Netflix).  I'm feeling festive.  How about you?

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Very smart cards - hope you get lots of sales!
Alison x