-->

Friday, May 19, 2017

Friday means...Stampotique Word Up Weekend!

Hello, friends!

I'm ready for it to be Friday for sure.  If the weather gurus are right, we'll have a beautiful weekend to play and frolic.  Good thing my Word Up Weekend project for this weekend is all ready to go.  :)


It's a sad truth that I freely admit my caffeine addiction.  I love the smell of coffee and think it's a delightful way to start my day (other than the associated nasty coffee breath - haha!)

Phrase Cube 2 has four fun and snarky comments on it.  This one made me chuckle.


I also thought it combined perfectly with the beautiful Teacup (from the May release!) and an oldie but goodie, Heads  in the background (because if I don't get my coffee in the morning, I'm a smidge zombie-esque).


Check out all of Stampotique's fabulous phrases, words and alphabets HERE at the online store.

Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a Happy Weekend!

No comments: