-->

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Ombre Miss You Card

I must be in a challenge-participating kind of mood this weekend.  I have another card to show you today for yet another challenge.  :)  This time I'm participating in the Less Is More ombre colour challenge.

The general theme of the Less is More blog is to encourage people to create clean and simple cards.  That is often difficult for moi - I think I have a subconscious fear of white space or something.  I went for it though to make this card.


I created the ombre effect using Distress inks (Worn Lipstick, Abandoned Coral, Barn Door and Fired Brick).  Now I just need to figure out who I'm missing so I can send this to someone.  Ha ha!

6 comments:

Tiya-B said...

Your design is great, cute ombre card. the pattern background really make the hearts pop.

Jen Nelson said...

love your ombre hearts.. great use of the colour challenge. thanks for joining us at less is more this week. Jen xx

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Beautiful CAS design and a clever use of the ombre technique on your popped up hearts. Superb take on the challenge and thanks for playing along with us at Less is More this week. Sarah x

Susan said...

Terrific card. Great dimension! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Neets B said...

Wonderful ombre effect, I love how the hearts get darker as they get smaller. Great texture too.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Viv said...

Great card, love your pretty Ombre hearts ;) Viv xx