-->

Saturday, December 10, 2016

12 Tags of 2016 - Day 5 (Frozen)

Being a preschool teacher, you can only imagine what comes immediately to my mind when I see "Frozen" as the theme for Day 5 of the 12 Tags of Christmas With a Feminine Twist. Somehow, I managed to resist all references to Olaf, Elsa and Anna for my tag though.  :)  Instead I took my lead from Brandi's tag.


You may be scratching your head.  Let me explain...I wanted to make my tag on vellum as she did, but as I was rummaging around in my blue scrap drawer (looking for the piece of blue vellum that I was sure was in there) I discovered a pretty, sparkly blue paper that already had adhesive on it.  Score!

I also made my tag in a circle shape and used foliage and a gem.  The hardest part for me, also inspired by Brandi, was to keep my tag sentiment-less.  I always feel like I need to add sentiments to projects.

Working outside the comfort zone today...good stuff.

Can you just imagine this little garland hanging in a frosty window?  Ho ho ho!

No comments: