-->

Friday, December 9, 2016

12 Tags of 2016 - Day 3: Foil

Oh my!  I've had this DecoArt foil for well over a year - maybe 2? - and I love the idea of it, but haven't used it yet.  Enter the 12 Tags of 2016 With a Feminine Twist: Day 3 challenge.

The general foiling rule is that you need to use a laminator.  I don't officially have a laminator and that's my excuse for not doing it.  Carissa showed a technique using glue though so I gave it whirl here.


Can you see it?  It's hard to see, but I added foil on the bottom of the skirt, little spots on the skirt and her hat.  I wish I had some little bells to add to the bow, but not a one is in my stash.  But the glue trick worked - woot woot!

Carissa also showed how to stretch a die by cutting it twice.  Sweet technique!

After the fact:  So after I linked up my tag I decided she need a little more oomph.  I added some sequins to finish her off.


Jingle, jingle, jingle...


No comments: