-->

Monday, April 25, 2016

Freaky Little Thing

Why, yes she is!

I've had some untouched, unmounted red rubber from VLVS sitting on my desk for several weeks.  You see, I had run out of EZ Mount and my local store had as well.  I try to buy local - I like the idea of supporting small business and especially artsy/craftsy brick and mortar small business.  I just couldn't take it anymore though and finally ordered the stuff online.  I was turning into a freaky little thing myself having these staring at me!


I used bright, spring colors to create my little beasty girl.  I'm going to enter her in the Rubber Dance spring challenge for this month.

Oh, beautiful and funky stamps!  I love you!

5 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

I suppose she is a little freaky.... haha..
but cute with it !
Corrie x

Bibi Lindahl said...

LOL, what an adorable freaky little thing :)) Love it, Julie! Thank you for joining our April challenge at Rubber Dance ♥

ionabunny said...

Freaky, but oh so cute. Love the background as well. Thanks for joining the Rubber Dance Challenge. Hugz

Irit Shalom said...

This is so adorable! Love the image, the colors and the composition a lot. Good luck with Rubber Dance Challenge!

Irit Shalom said...

Love it tons ! Everything is so pretty- colors, images, composition . Good luck with Rubber Dance challenge!