-->

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist - Day 1

The tag train left this station quite a while ago, but apparently it's a circular route because I think I'm hopping on it again.  At least for the short term.  I saw the post on the Ellen Hutson blog that they're doing the 12 tags in 12 days again this year.  Yep, I'm playing along.  Here's my take on Day 1 inspiration.


The tag I used for inspiration is the one by Carolyn Peeler. I borrowed her white embossing on kraft, embossing resist with watercolor panel, use of vellum and bow on top.  

The bow die is a relatively new purchase (I have visions of a Christmas garland with bright red bows over the mantle) from Memory Box.  Just for fun I'm going to enter this in their 'Season's Greetings' challenge too.

Stay tuned for Day 2...



2 comments:

Penny Ward said...

Love the colors on your tag. Thanks so much for playing with us at Outside the Box. hugs, :)

Laura said...

Beautiful tag! Thank you so much for participating in the Memory Box season's greetings challenge.