-->

Monday, April 20, 2015

Heart's Journey Mixed Media Canvas

Today I have another mini canvas to share.  One of the artsy groups I'm in has a project theme of "Hip to Be Square" this month.  Yesterday's canvas and the one I'm showing today are my creations to send on to two of my arty friends.


I used Distress inks, dye inks and stamps, acrylics, a torn book page, stencils, alcohol ink, washi tape, scrapbook paper, gold crackle texture paste, modeling paste, and Dylusions-stained paper towel to make this one.

Now that I'm moving up from ATC-sized projects to 4"x 4" projects maybe I'll try to tackle a larger canvas sometime soon.  ;)

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

It is gorgeous, Julie !
Corrie x

massofhair said...

WOW i just love your colour palette, i think this is one of my favourites as the blue and orange bounce off each other. Looking forward to more of your 4 x 4 projects :-) xxx