-->

Friday, October 10, 2014

SDC 168: Book Text (and more Halloween goodies!)

Y'all know I just can't get enough of Halloween good things. When Corrie picked book text  for the current SDC challenge theme and my buddies in my Mixed Media ATC group decided to add 3 additional ATCs for our swap this time I knew it was time to get busy.  Here's what I did...


I used Girl With Lunchbox and tweaked her a little differently for each ATC.  Amazing how weirdly colored eyeballs can transform a girl into something kinda spooky.


Here's a peek at the three other Halloween-ish ATCs I made for our swap.


I hope you're enjoying October so far.  Cheers!

11 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

I love all three of your ATC's but the orange is my favourite. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge at Stampotique this week !
Corrie x

massofhair said...

Can see why Corrie loves your orange ATC, isn't that silhouette part of a TH die or stamp? It is fabulous...

So many beautiful ATC's Julie, great inspiration and fun here:-) xxx

*Arwen* said...

Aww amazing <3 <3 <3 Love them all!
Thanks for joining us at the Stampotique Designers Challenge :)

xx Arwen

Sam & Poppy said...

These are wonderful ATC's love them all :)
Thanks for joining in with us at Stampotique :)

Kaz said...

Such gorgeous ATC's, I love how they are different, but fit together so well. Thanks for joining us again this week at Stampotique.

laurie said...

Wow they are all great cards! Love the spooky eyes!

Jackie said...

Love how you have changed girl with lunch box slightly on each ATC ! Thank you for joining us at stampotique designers blog challenge

Jenny Marples said...

So effective Julie! I love all of these ATCs. Jenny x

Lindsey said...

These are amazing! And you are totally right about the coloured eyeballs... ;)

Kay Wallace said...

A super half dozen ATCs, Julie! Love them all, but I especially love the book text in the background. Great job! Thanks for participating in the Stampotique Designers' Challenge!

Claudia N. said...

Wow - these are fab, Julie!

Great ATCs! Whoever gets these is in for a treat!
(hope you will also have fun trying the image transfer technique...just mail me if there are any questions ;)

Hugs,
Claudia x