Part way through I thought of taking some process pictures so bear with me. :)
I had hoped to stamp Eric and Linda and add them on here but the heart took up more space than I thought.
Here's the back view. I used all kinds of scrap pieces on the box - overspray, practice runs with stencils, stamping off, etc.
The lid in this photo shows the blue I started with.
I wanted to make the heart out of paper clay, but it seems to have gone AWOL. I had to get creative. I grabbed some newspaper and masking tape to make a heart.
Next came a little more recycling. I have a bunch of these colorful paper towels laying around. I grabbed this one and another one with yellows and oranges to cover the heart.
I used a quote from my Well Said pinterest board again this week. All that time I've spent pinning has really come in handy lately!
This was a feel-good, use up a bunch of stash and re-purpose things project. I've wanted to do an altered tin for so long (I've got a serious stash saved up) - lots of fun.
Thanks so much for swinging by to take a peek at my project. Wishing you a delightful weekend.