-->

Friday, January 31, 2014

12 Tags of 2013 - September

Procrastinate much?  I'm working on my 'closure issues' and trying to finish up the 12 Tags of 2013.  ;)  As I've mentioned before (and I'm sure you've noticed if you've followed along for any amount of time) that I became addicted to ATCs some time around August.  I completely set aside all of my other little obsessions - cards and tags - and went on an ATC-making binge. While I've thoroughly enjoyed making ATCs, it has been bugging me that I didn't finish out 2013 with the tags.  Here goes...

In September Tim made a beautiful tag using Distress Stains, Distress Paint, embossing paste, stencils, etc.  (See his tags here: http://timholtz.com/12-tags-of-2013-september/)  I borrowed a lot of his ideas for my tag.


Embossing paste through a cityscape stencil

Distress Paints through stencils
I feel like I've lost my tag mojo a bit - something seems to be missing from this - but I'm sure if I keep plugging away at those 2013 tags (only 4 to go!) I'll get it back.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

We all get times where it doesn't come as easy as we want it to. So I wouldn't worry about it.
I love all the details on this tag, there is so much to see !
Corrie x

Karin said...

gorgeous tag, love the texture on it!
Groetjes Karin