-->

Friday, November 1, 2013

Jack & Sally

Greetings!

We had a fabulous Halloween yesterday with pumpkin carving, trick-or-treating, funky dinner items - wish I had taken a picture.  Imagine eating "Salt-sprinkled Slug" for dinner.  It was actually a long calzone that had a green-tinged egg wash over it.  The salt-sprinkled bit came from the 'oops' of  some of the filling oozing  out during baking. It looked pretty disgusting but tasted great and definitely added to the Ewww factor.

One of my fave movies is Nightmare Before Christmas.  I recently joined a swap requiring me to HAND-DRAW (WTH???) Jack and Sally.  I don't draw...I stamp and color stuff in.  But I thought it would be good to step outside my comfort zone.  Have to say...I'm pretty happy with this and am going to be hard-pressed to send it on its merry way.  This started out as a white piece of cardstock. 

UPDATE:  I thought I was done for the day, but The Muse had other plans.  Here is the whole Jack & Sally set.  I will miss them...



Thanks for stopping by and Happy November!

No comments: