-->

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday Postcard Art - All Things Masculine

Happy Fathers' Day!  The challenge this week over at SPA is to create something guy-ish.  I wanted a rough and rugged background so headed over to our recycle area and nabbed a piece of cardboard off a 12-pack of Lagunitas IPA (beer box background - doesn't get much more masculine than that, eh?).  Channeling my inner John Wayne I headed over to The Graphics Fairy where I found the great vintage western image.


Thanks for stopping by, y'all!

10 comments:

Bertiebo said...

Sure, that's masculine, hihi. Very nice!

Deborah said...

Oh wow! I *love* this, Julie.Everything about it is perfect.

Leslie said...

Love the cowboy theme as I've been a 'horse girl' all my life. The bandanna bit at the bottom is inspired and really sets the tone. Love the exposed corrugated, the vintage image and the string. Very cool.

ria gall said...

Hi Julie
well you did what was asked and you made it all about the man, really great image
Ria

Deann said...

I like the elements you have chosen for this it screams manly man...great job!

Handmade in Israel said...

Good job! Masculine is hard to do.

Karin said...

its beautiful, gorgeous background!

froebelsternchen said...

a wonderful creation and awesome blog!
I became follower Julie!
Thank you for visitong my blog and letting such a nice comment there for me!

xxx from Austria

Susi

Missy said...

beer, western ... that's masculin !!!! beautiful postcard !

Martina said...

Fantastic card! Beautifully created.