-->

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Oh where, oh where has Google Reader gone?

Top o' the mornin', peeps!  You've probably heard that Google Reader will soon vamoose (if you don't use Google Reader than feel free to click onward to the next blog on your journey today).  I have no clue why Google Reader is soon to be gone, but I made the switch over to Bloglovin’, really easy to do, so I wouldn't lose track of my fave blogs. 

It was actually super simple and took all of 3 minutes.  You just create a Bloglovin’ account and in the process it asks if you want to import the blogs you read on Google Reader to your new Bloglovin’ account.  Click the button to import and, wah-la, all of your faves will be right there; the platform looks similar to Google Reader.



 Thanks for reading my ramblings.  Have a great day!

No comments: