-->

Friday, April 26, 2013

Cardboard Buttons

Oh my.  It's been a while since I blogged.  I'm still here.  Things have been busy in the shop - that's a good thing - but haven't left me much time for playing around.  Today I saw a post over at the Pretty Little Things blog showing buttons made from egg cartons.  They were so cute and colorful I wanted to pin them so I'd remember to make them.  Alas, a no-pin website so I immediately set about making my own.

I made mine from an empty cereal box.  The base coat is Distress Paints and then I used paint pens to add dots and stripes.  Not sure what I'll use them for - tags, cards, canvases...  Who knows?!

1 comment:

Redanne said...

Hi Julie, well whatever use you put them too will be a great one, these are wonderful little beauties and wonderful and cheery on a dull day! Love them. Hugs, Anne x