-->

Monday, January 7, 2013

Gettin' Jiggy With Java


I seem to be accumulating a collection of coffee stamps.  Can't seem to get enough of 'em.  'Tis true enough that I really do enjoy my morning cup (or two or three) and the occasional evening one as well.  I always loved the smell of brewing coffee as a kid too.  The other day I blogged about some coffee thank you cards I made.  I ended up being one shy so whipped up another this morning.  This one I'm entering into a couple of challenges as well, Less Is More Black & White and CASual Friday Thank You






 The tag is made from a combo of tapes and border stamps then inked around the edges and topped with a twine/floss combo.

From the same set I made the following card for my Etsy shop; cracks me up and most days I can completely relate!


Thanks for stopping by today.



8 comments:

Chrissie said...

These are great.... the second one is really fun!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Unknown said...

fab card

sheel
x

Jen Nelson said...

just love the instant human one julie !!

Thanks for joining us
Jen xx
"Less Is More"

Claudia said...

Hi Julie, what two great ideas, the one with the coffee is so funny, love the shoes :-).

Thank you very much also for your lovely comment on my blog.

Hugs Claudia

Handmade in Israel said...

Love these Julie. That second one is a portrait of me, lol!!!

Lynn said...

The last card cracks me up! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Deb said...

Fabulous thank you card. Love how you combined both challenges. Thanks for playing along with us this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

Anne said...

Love the espresso sentiment and that instant human one is just fab - and so true!