-->

Saturday, November 24, 2012

No Black Friday for me

There is no way I would go anywhere near a store or mall yesterday.  I think I used up all of my shopping tendencies in my teens hanging out at the mall.  Yesterday I hid away in my studio inking, tearing, cutting, and gluing...lots of gluing.  Messy, messy, messy...


While I didn't work on what I planned to work on I did have fun whipping up some more ornaments


and since that was so much fun I decided to unscrew the switchplate and decorate that too!


Today I'll be at my son's hockey tournament all day so I hope that little burst of creativity will hold me for a day or so.  :) 

2 comments:

Patti J said...

No malls for me either! On-line shopping is the way to make me smile :) Lovin' your newest ornaments, Julie, and I especially love the switch plate. Just wondering if it's plastic? And did you just use mod podge on it? Need to make one for a friends grandson in camo... Thanks for the inspiration!

Anonymous said...

It has been decades since I have been inside a mall. Traffic, crowds & not an original item in sight!
Staying home with yummy leftovers & time in the studio is SO much better!

Love your ornaments!