-->

Friday, April 27, 2012

Oops Baby

No, this is not an announcement!  LOL...

I am a frequent visitor to the Moxie Fab World blog and really liked the latest Tuesday Trigger challenge


The watercolor idea struck a chord with me so I got out my dusty watercolors and played around.  Whipped out some markers and ink.  Woo Hoo!  I'm on a roll!  My mom hasn't gotten a card in a while so I excitedly put everything together, matted the watercolored flowers, stamped the sentiment and dots.  I like it!  


 So I go to open the card to write a message to her... oh... dang. I put everything on upside down.


Let's just call this a trick, alternative card, shall we?  Oh well, Mom loves me no matter how goofy my cards turn out.

Happy Weekend, one and all!

3 comments:

doodlebugmom said...

I love it! I have also done the backwards card thing

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Julie! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Handmade in Israel said...

I love this card... and it could be used over here! Hebrew cards open that way!